Monday, June 29, 2009

Can't Escape the Buffyverse

So...after about a 6 year hiatus, I finally got around to finishing my 7th season of Buffy a few weeks ago. Thankfully, I wasn't left with the empty feeling I was afraid that I was going to have for so long...it was more satisfying that anything...as in, "Hey! This thing I've been watching for years! There's a conclusion!"
 
In order to continue on my quest through the Buffyverse, I added Angel to my Netflix queue. After watching the first disc on Thursday...I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. I began to wonder...how am I going to get through the weekend on only these three discs?
 
A trip to Target was made, hoping season one would be there and be on the cheap. Lo and behold...Season 1 and 2 packaged together for $19.99...as were Seasons 3 and 4. Obviously, I bought all four.
 
Five days later and halfway through the second season...I think I've realized that I'm somewhat of an addictive personality when it comes to things like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment