Monday, June 29, 2009

Spam Spam Spam

So...I got a notice over the weekend from The Man (aka Blogger) that my blog had been tagged as a spam blog, inappropriate, etc.
 
My three posts have been:
1) A somewhat negative book review.
2) A sarcastic response to people who think I read because I have to.
3) A highly critical analysis of a radio commercial about a air conditioning service company.
 
Obviously, my first thought upon stumbling across this blog would be, "WOW! THAT'S SPAMTASTIC!"
 
Apparently, I'm selling a new anti-Leigh Montville air conditioning system that only operates on the power of the written word.
 
I mean, it should be obvious.
 
My next post was going to be about how I gave up cable...but I don't want anyone to think that the new anti-Leigh Montville written word-fueled air conditioner with rabbit ears and a digital converter has been perfected.

No comments:

Post a Comment